Pharma Copywriter (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Opportunity to combine a love of writing with medical and scientific knowledge by creating digital marketing materials for the pharmaceutical industry. Materials produced cover medical aspects of disease treatment across a range of deliverables with a focus on web and marketing email content.
- Write scientific copy for a broad audience, including healthcare professionals and the public at large.
- Ability to:
- Absorb and inform about medical topics and apply that knowledge to creating high-quality medical content.
- Evaluate and analyze the information to be written about.
- Interpret and present clinical data and other complex information.
- Communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Initiate and drive content development from kick-off through final approval of resources, providing ownership of projects through the routing process.
- Be aware of current industry practices and regulatory requirements that affect pharma writing.
- Produce deliverables in accordance with federal and state regulatory standards and guidelines.
- Ability to work within the confines of a client’s style guide and often a company or client template
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams (accounts, operations, creative), and clients to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Actively participate in all internal meetings, including planning meetings, project kick-off, internal status, client status, and brainstorming meetings.
- Participate in client meetings for assigned projects and independently act to incorporate feedback and prepare for submission.
- Demonstrate fastidious attention to detail
- Display a high level of motivation and flexibility that allows you to work under deadline pressures and prioritize multiple tasks
- Work in close collaboration with creative staff
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and the Internet
- Execute all aspects of administrative responsibilities (weekly timesheets, weekly status updates, maintenance of a calendar in Outlook, etc.) in an appropriately detailed and timely manner.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Some travel may be required
- Minimum of 2 years medical writing experience in a pharma or biotech setting
- Proven content development management experience.
- Ability to think creatively and identify and work to develop unique customer solutions/service offerings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, with absolute commitment to quality.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated.
- Ability to participate and interact effectively with the team.
- Effectively manage time, multi-task, and handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literacy
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.