PowerMax / PowerStore Evangelist Remote
What you’ll achieve
You will work with the most advanced products we have to offer and have a unique, direct line to the product & the R&D teams responsible for shaping the product future: As an Evangelist, you will be responsible for be the expert on PowerMax / PowerStore and corresponding cloud technologies. producing collateral materials around them. You will work with the evangelists /product teams on PowerMax (Major ) & PowerStore (Minor)
- Represent the field in our product calls.
- represent the product, during customer calls.
- Be responsible for collateral materials (demos, blog posts, white papers)
- Take the first step towards your dream career
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Hands-On (401 level) experience with PowerMax (VMAX, Symmetrix).
- Customer Facing Experience in a similar role.
- Hands-On experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware vSphere, Kubernetes.
- Cloud knowledge
- Desirable Requirements
- RedHat OpenShift
- AWS, Azure
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.