- Works with Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans
- Maintains knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to Dell Technologies solutions, and train the account team
- Deep technical understanding of all Dell Technologies Core & Specialty products and solutions
- Works very closely with product specialty teams to incorporate all product families into highly efficient and robust architected solutions
- Anticipates technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into Dell Technologies engineering and marketing organizations
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate. Leads technical sales calls
- Configures and documents Dell Technologies software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required pre sales documentation quickly and accurately
- Assumes leadership role in District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings. Presents and markets the design and value of proposed Dell Technologies solution and business case to customers, prospects and Dell Technologies management. Participates in mentorship of more junior SE team members. Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications. Dell Technologies Proven Professional Certification desired
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Detailed product knowledge
- Customer focused; communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
Ability to manage in a matrix environment
Ability to influence others to achieve results
- US Federal/DoD work experience is a plus
- 50% Travel
- US Citizenship
- Hold an active TS/SCI Security clearance
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.