The Presales consultant is the technical SPOC for all prospects who will sign up for paid plans of Chargebee (across all paid plans and regions).
You will work with the Sales team during the evaluation process, to handhold prospects and provide them guidance on understanding Chargebee. You will be responsible for the complete solutioning of Chargebee for prospects. You will also be responsible for completing solutioning documentation such as Solution guide, SOW document, etc.
What you will be doing:
- Grapple with customer queries – The Presales team helps customers get all that they can out of Chargebee. Working in Presales means developing a deep understanding of a customer’s problems and pain points and expressing complete mastery over Chargebee so it can be tailored to suit the need of the hour.
- Engage with the product and engineering teams – The Presales team works closely with the engineering team and product teams, forwarding requests, feedback on the experience, and tweaks to existing features.
- Research new developments in SaaS and SaaS products – Apart from command over Chargebee, excellence in Presales also means developing and maintaining an understanding of the subscription business playing field, including the ins and outs of subscription billing, web APIs, and what it takes to grow an online business.
- Give the customer perspective a voice – Speaking to new and existing customers every day means our Presales members develop a unique understanding of how to meet customer needs. An insight that is invaluable to engineers building and ideating through new features.
- Excellent communication
- 2+ years experience in SaaS with pre-sales experience
- 2+ years experience in customer facing positions
- Good understanding of APIs and cloud computing
- Experience with payment systems
- Experience working at a FinTech company
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics, and customer management.
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.