Reporting directly to the Sr. IT Delivery Manager (Global Operations and Finance). The SAP MM/PP Business Analyst oversees the development, validation, implementation and day-to-day performance of the SAP MM/PP system. These activities are performed in compliance with industry regulations, site operating procedures, quality/safety policies and cost/processing time standards. All activities are done in partnership and collaboration with departments associated with Global Trade, Customs & Compliance.
This is a full time position available for those able to work with any employer within US territory.
SAP Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP MM/PP Module.
- Analyze Material Management. Practices & requirements.
- Lead or Co-Lead projects pertaining to new SAP MM/PP functionality insuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP MM/PP Module
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP MM/PP functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues
Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration & implementation.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in configuring & implementing SAP MM/PP.
- In-depth knowledge of the Compliance, Customs/Risk Management functions of SAP MM/PP.
- Basic understanding of SAP SD & WM modules a plus.
- Experience with software validation in FDA environment.
- Experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with the business and technology departments that drive business results.
- The ability to effectively build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Practical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prepare metrics that can report on the performance of the system.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or College in a Technical Science. A degree in Information Technology is preferred.
- Minimum six (6) months experience directly working within a Life Science & Technology SAP MM/PP SAP system is a plus.
- Knowledge of systems validations.
- Must have successful experience working in teams and with remote users/groups, globally.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Analytical skills required.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.