Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We are committed to transforming businesses, shaping the future of innovation and developing technologies to drive human progress. We will do this through our uniquely differentiated approach, unparalleled assets and focus on innovation. We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger Dell.
We are a team of passionate designers, technologists and innovators that build and deliver human-centered solutions which accelerate the development of foundational capabilities across the company. If you are someone who thrives on the creative process, problem solving, and building innovative solutions, then Dell Digital is the environment for you.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Principal Product Designer on our Digital Design team in Remote US Locations
As Principal Product Designer and Design Lead, you will oversee the daily activities of Dell’s Identity team cultivating an environment of sustained creativity and professional growth. You will play an active, hands-on role in innovating secure and innovative experiences for the Identity product teams across Dell’s ecosystem of applications. Key Responsibilities:
- Inspiring, mentoring and leading Product Designers to use effective design practices to drive quantifiable business outcomes,
- Provide thought leadership through internal/external presentations and asynchronous communications, and
- Lead strategy and execution on an Experience, a Product Line and/or many Products.
- Design layouts and key interactions
- Design and contribute components to the Live Style Guide (Figma and Adobe XD)
- Collaborate in stand-ups, retros, and working sessions.
- Lead workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Present to stakeholders
- Daily pairing with engineers, POs, business partners
- Able to apply empathy-first and a “yes, and..” mindset to get stuff done.
- Experienced, at least 10 years, in enterprise level digital product design
- Knowledgeable in data-driven design and human centered design
- Experienced in working with developers and product managers
- Experienced at defining problems and objectives through data, research, and understanding of customers, and letting those objectives inform elegant, practical solutions
- An exemplar of excellent communication, facilitation, coordination and organization skills
Qualified candidates must include an online or PDF portfolio with
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.