Principal Transparency Reporting Analyst will be responsible for overseeing and managing a comprehensive healthcare transparency reporting program for PerkinElmer, Inc. This position, reporting to the Head of Healthcare Compliance, will update, strengthen, maintain and execute all Company transparency processes and procedures that are part of the overall Compliance Program. This position is currently remote and hybrid in the future – candidates need to be
local to MA.
The transparency reporting program focuses on the U.S. Sunshine Act and all corresponding global regulations. Senior Transparency Reporting Analyst will have significant interaction with employees at all levels of the Company, including executive leadership. Candidate may choose to work fully or partially remote for this role upon final agreement with the hiring manager.
- Manage, maintain and execute PerkinElmer’s transparency reporting policies and procedures (drafted in accordance with the AdvaMed Code of Ethics)
- Implement policies around compliance with the Sunshine Act and global equivalents
- Maintain a current working knowledge of Federal, State and international regulations and policies as they affect the Company’s transparency reporting obligations
- Interface and provide assistance to other PerkinElmer regulatory, compliance and ethics personnel as needed
- Work with other members of the Legal department on compliance and governance issues
- Ensure identified risks to compliance with transparency requirements are mitigated/remediated through creation and revision of applicable policies
- Collaborate with internal audit in conducting routine and/or focused internal audits of policy/procedures adherence regarding transparency reporting
- Develop and oversee transparency reporting training for all employees and affiliates as required
- Develop, maintain and effectively communicate any and all additional compliance policies as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree AND
- Minimum of at least eight (8) years of experience in Sunshine Act reporting and/or regulatory compliance, as well as experience in a life sciences industry with global, federal and state compliance and operational compliance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, business, or organizational related field required; Graduate Degree in hospital or business administration, or related field or J.D. is highly preferred.
- Significant familiarity with Sunshine Act compliance
- Highly developed analytical, communication, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret legislation and regulations, implement policies and procedures effectively
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to listen actively and responsively, delegate responsibilities appropriately and facilitate effective and successful relationships within a matrix management structure
- Strong team player with strong collaboration and project management skills. Ability to work closely across functions
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory processes, ability to research laws, regulations as needed
- Ability and willingness to occasionally travel nationally and internationally as required by the role
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.