Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Taegis™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Our team is small and flexible, so we are looking for a multi-talented intern that can excel in one role and support in others.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following traits:
- Self-motivated individual willing to take and follow directions and deliver to schedule
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills, problem/conflict resolution skills
- Passion for product design and the cybersecurity space
- Ability to thrive in a fast, remote environment
- Contribute to design workshops
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Design innovative experiences that improve the lives of customers
- Contribute to user personas and journey maps
- Aide in the creation of design patterns and designs
- Contribute to user research
- Experience in Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InvisionApp, or other design tool
- Experience in Miro or Mural
- Knowledge of cybersecurity
- Degree or working toward a degree in Human Factors, Human Computer Interactions, Design, Psychology, or related field
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.