Product Manager Consultant
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Product Manager Consultant on our Services Product team.
What you’ll achieve
As the Product Manager Consultant, you will partner closely with the ISG Services Product Organization leadership team to influence and manage projects/processes and offers. You will build and maintain effective, influential partnerships with ISG Services Product Leadership, key cross-functional leaders, and other strategically aligned teams
- Manage the Business Management System across the entire ISG leadership with agenda, follow-up for QBRs, Extended/Staff, ISG/Telco/Edge/Security meetings, Strategy meetings, AOP/IOP, financial pulse meetings, etc.
- Evaluate & implement best practices that ensure we are achieving previously defined goals
- Influence and manage strategic initiatives across the leadership team (i.e.: Tell Dell, annual planning, team building, etc.) to ensure a cohesive, team-oriented approach to deliverables
- Oversee delivery of organizational operations (i.e.: space planning, awards, etc.)
- Drive and recommend opportunities to streamline and improve operational efficiency & effectiveness and oversee delivery of organizational operations (i.e.: space planning, awards, training etc.)
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 12+ years of professional experience in Product Management role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 10+ years with a Master’s degree or commensurate experience
- Ability to deal with large cross-functional teams and ambiguous situations
- Track record of execution, focus, and ability to manage cross-functional projects with the ability to identify complex problems, drive analysis to understand root causes, and propose solutions
- Aptitude for executive / strategic planning – can drive and communicate the bigger picture and how organizational and finance KPIs enable the business
- Robust organizational & program management skills; ability to multitask, act without all of the answers and self-prioritize work based on fast-paced deadlines
- Advanced degrees and / or Professional Certifications
- Experience working in enterprise information technology environments
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.