Be the visionary Product Manager for Dell’s PI (Personal Information) related data systems. Your work will ensure Dell Technologies adopts privacy aware data practices that builds customer trust and enables the next age of personalized customer touchpoints. As a product manager you will drive the vision, design, and development for enterprise technology solutions. You will grow as a visionary leader of product, developing new skill sets and mindsets through on-the-job stretch assignments.
- Own product vision and roadmap, and be the voice of privacy for enterprise data tools and processes
- Perform primary research (e.g. interview users, stakeholders) and secondary research (e.g. analyst reports, literature review) to uncover needs, opportunities, and best practices
- Sit at the intersection of Law, Business, and IT to define product requirements that factor in user needs, legal requirements, technical feasibility, and business strategy.
- Collaborate with IT and other product managers to manage dependencies and achieve our strategic intent
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Robust systems thinking across business goals, enterprise user needs, and customer needs
- Proven ability to understand and improve complex systems, paring a solid grasp of strategic considerations with an eye for critical details
- Excellent working knowledge of user centric design and the design-thinking process
- Track record of excellent stakeholder management and strong executive communications
- Undergraduate degree and 7+ years of experience; or Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience
- Experience working on a Customer Data Platform
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.