Product Marketing Manager - AdTech
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
This role will regularly engage with key stakeholders in Product, Sales, and the Senior Leadership Team to ensure messaging and GTM strategy is aligned with a cohesive, differentiated and client-centric narrative across Epsilon as well as broader Publicis organization. The role is primarily focused on the U.S. market, but also supports Epsilon’s and Publicis’ global teams and clients as needed.
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our products, solutions, your competition and how to win against them. Leverage this knowledge to collaborate with Product and Sales counterparts to define/refine product & market fit.
- Manage development and execution of GTM strategy and plans through cross-functional teams inclusive of Epsilon + Publicis
- Developing market and category thought leadership, POVs and market activation plans.
- Develop product positioning, value prop and key benefits that differentiate our products in the market, and equip our Sales team with a benefits-driven narrative for how our products solve client challenges
- Develop compelling sales collateral to support the selling and ongoing usage of our products across the full funnel, including sales narratives, case studies, white papers, one-sheets, blog posts, videos and more
- Act as a strategic advisor to Demand Generation, Communications/PR, Content Marketing, & Analyst Relations to drive plans that positively impact business goals
- Develop annual marketing plans through collaboration with marketing leadership, product management, and business stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, product management, digital ad sales, programmatic advertising or related field
- 2+ years experience in Product Marketing, preferably in the ad tech or programmatic advertising space
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university; MBA a plus
- Ability to grasp and translate complex technical capabilities into clear benefits
- Demonstrated success in creating compelling messaging, positioning, competitive analysis, managing product launches and end-to-end execution within a large matrixed organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with and present to all levels and functions of an organization
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional, global organization
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate cross-functionally across marketing, sales and product teams, including with remote contributors and stakeholders
- Creative, resourceful, self-starter who is results oriented and a collaborative team player.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Highly organized with good follow through capabilities
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.