Product Owner (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
We are looking for a Product Owner to work on Strategic Partnerships Group Platform that focuses to develop partnerships for monetization of Epsilon data in new media channels such as digital, TV, radio, social media platforms and Out of Home utilizing direct integrations with partners and data onboarding platforms. SPG collects, transforms, and sells data for targeted advertising in the digital space.
The Product Owner will oversee implementation of projects from beginning to completion and will be focused on a particular set of products. Own a subset of products and build the best possible product by effectively engaging with team members. The person in this role will be working closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization, so he or she must be able to communicate and keep them informed on the overall health of the projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Interface with business teams to assess ongoing business needs and translate those needs into systems requirements.
- Engage with end-users, stakeholders, and engineers to gather requirements and document business needs
- Manage the development of detailed user stories, acceptance criteria, and supporting documentation required to translate business needs into product features
- Conveys the Vision and Goals at the beginning of every Release and Sprint and represents the customer, interfaces, and engages the customer.
- Develops project schedules and tracks progress to ensure on time delivery of product releases and key business objectives with Product Roadmap
- Participate in Agile scrum ceremonies and track the product progress at the end of every Sprint
- Review and give feedback & approve product deliveries according to acceptance criteria within the area of responsibility
- Coordinate with product owners in US and India on overall product roadmap and global prioritization
- Communicates the progress and challenges with key stakeholders
- Own release notes and feature availability to delivery teams
- Create UI Mockups or wireframes and process forms for feature development
- Communicate and coordinate with client teams to prioritize the hotfix to support critical projects
- Track status of major bugs/data issues, and provides guidance/step in when needed to help with blocking issues
- QA new UI features and optimizations to inform product sign off
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple workstreams
- Critical/analytical thinking and problem solving
- High energy level, strong team player and good work ethic
- Thrives in an ambiguous and fast pace environment
Knowledge, Skill, And Ability Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 3+ years of business analysis experience around data marketing technologies and data management, and technical understanding in these areas.
- 2+ years’ experience as product owner in digital marketing product or data integration platform with a solid understanding of users, the marketplace, the competition and of future trends of the Marketing and customer data platform space.
- Experience in SQL, ETL, Big data, API and web technologies is a plus
- Good experience in working with geographically and culturally diverse teams
- Familiarity with multi-channel client integrations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle complex product
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly.
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Exposure to Product implementation
- Functional knowledge of Digital Marketing, Advertising domains
Salary Range $75,000 – $95,000
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.