The PSS differentiates product and pharmacy service offerings, identify and negotiate renewal and competitive contract opportunities within Hospital IDNs, Outpatient Imaging Centers and Cardiology Clinics.
- Accountable to achieve the sales operating plan target for assigned territory.
- Present medical products and services to key decision makers in the hospital, outpatient and cardiac clinics in the territory.
- Negotiate contracts with key decision makers.
- Clinical expertise and product presentations to current and potential customers.
- Working with account community counterparts to increase prospects and closure rates
- Develop business plans for territory including but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and targets.
- Deliver solution sell and manage relationships within assigned pharmacy and customers.
- Forecasting sales performance to plan in the territory monthly.
- Documenting activity, sales and customer info into Sales Force .com daily.
- Master utilization of company provided tools such as; Showpad, IPAD, computer.
- Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote products and services
- Quality assurance and patient safety are the cornerstones of our business.
•Bachelor’s Degree or Associates & 5+ years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare , technical or Life Sciences field.
•Current knowledge of the local related business market place.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Medical Sales experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting-edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world.GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.