Join us as a Product Specialist on our Product Specialist team in Jacksonville, FL to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Outside Sales Product Specialist, you will proactively identify and solve customer business needs by providing subject matter expertise and creating solutions using Dell Technologies products and services.
- Understands the Dell Technologies product and/or service solutions and their importance to a customer
- Support basic sales opportunities and learn to understand the customer environment and the role of channel in the Sales process
- Assists with providing insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific products and service technologies
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Basic knowledge of technical products and product configurations
- Good verbal and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and leadership
- Keen to learn and develop new technical knowledge and selling skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.