Product Specialist - Storage Platforms
Join us as a Product Specialist on our Outside Sales team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Outside Sales Product Specialist, you will proactively identify and solve customer business needs by providing subject matter expertise and creating solutions using Dell’s products and services.
- Manage relationships with senior level technical personnel and decision makers
- Demonstrate the value of a product and/or service technology to advance customer business objectives
- Provide insight and thought leadership to customers concerning applicability of highly complex products and services
- Act as a technical resource for the sales organization to help meet and exceed their objectives
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Advanced knowledge of technical products, vendors and families of technologies
- Excellent understanding of product configurations
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and leadership
- 8 to 12 years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Bachelor’s degree
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.