Join us as a Product Specialist on our Inside Sales team in the U.S. (Remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Product Specialist, you will deliver technical solutions to the Inside Sales Team that address customers’ varying needs, either working on your own or with a subject matter expert on more complex solutions.
- Provide experienced mentorship and direction to the Core Sales team on solutions
- Understand and maximize complex multidimensional solutions and explain how they will benefit the customer’s business
- Achieve or exceed targets by selling solutions and developing positive relationships with our partners, distributors and executive leadership
- Utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate and recommend highly sophisticated alternative technology solutions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Knowledge of products and services, industry trends, and competition in order to position Dell’s products effectively with customers
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Ability to balance demands from multiple partners, coordinating teams where appropriate to ensure timely delivery
- Strong analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- 2 to 5 years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.