EUROIMMUN US is a MDSAP registered, ISO 13485:2016, 21 CFR 820 compliant Medical device company that manufactures, distributes, and performs service and installation activities of in vitro diagnostic test kits and instruments used in the detection of autoimmune status, allergies, infectious diseases and antigen detection.
The incumbent for the position will be a valuable addition to the Manufacturing department to support the needs of the department. The incumbent will play an active role in daily production and packaging activities of the medical device(s) manufactured in the facility. Participate in various day to day activities within manufacturing department including but not limited to inventory management, production planning, production, in-process QC, packing, etc. All work responsibilities to be performed carefully and accurately to meet the high quality standard of the company.
The Production Technician will report to the Production Supervisor.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and comply with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Operate production machines, participate in day to day production activities accurately following detailed work instructions, processes and procedures.
- Identify quality and defects within process, product, or equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain appropriate records and complete other production related paperwork.
- Provide training to coworkers as needed.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Perform other delegated tasks, as required.
- Authorization to work in the US for any employer without requiring further sponsorship
- A minimum of high school diploma or equivalent education
- Ability to read and comprehend English
- Manufacturing experience in a medical device environment is preferred; other relevant regulated manufacturing experience may be considered.
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
- Good oral or written communication skills.
- Keen attention to details and problem solving skills; deadline driven work ethic.
- Team players who perform well in a steady or fast paced environment.
- Well-organized, ability to work efficiently and independently with minimum supervision.
- Proactive, planning and exhibits high level of critical thinking abilities.
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.