Reporting to the VP of OEM Programs, Affinitiv seeks a self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented Program Manager with a passionate commitment to excellence. The Program Manager is responsible for implementing the overall strategy set by the account management team, including any platform migrations as applicable. The Program Manager owns overall product success across all OEM initiatives.
- Coordinates engineering efforts:
- Manages feature requests and business requirements
- Prioritizes engineering with internal and OEM stakeholders
- Coordinates national product and major feature launches
- Plans pilots as needed, including setting objectives and success criteria
- Coordinates training for OEM corporate, OEM field and dealers, Affinitiv internal and external field reps and support reps
- Plans general rollout and sets up feedback loop
- Responsible for defining and reporting on product success metrics
- Coordinate client quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with account management team
- Coordinate client executive business reviews (EBRs) with account management team
- Compiles release notes and disseminates appropriate versions to various audiences including OEM corporate, OEM field, dealers, and internal and external field reps.
- Responsible for all online training materials for dealers, field reps, and OEM personnel
- Handles support escalations from OEM and field reps; runs weekly VID ticket review meeting
- Provide monthly and/or ad hoc reports to OEM as needed
- Coordinates system updates for new model years, including service plan, VMG and accessory trigger updates
- Maintains documentation of all OEM integrations (file feeds and APIs)
- Works with billing specialist to ensure client is sent accurate and timely invoices
- 4-year college degree or commensurate experience
- Client-facing skills:
- 2+ years external client management skills required
- Proven track record of building strong, trusted client relationships
- Experience assisting sales teams
- Experience managing SaaS client relationships preferred
- Technology skills:
- Understanding and experience with standard SDLC processes and methodologies
- Exceptional critical reasoning skills
- Moderate or better skills in Excel
- Experience with Jira a plus
- Communication Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience analyzing business requirements
- Experience writing functional requirements
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be comfortable presenting to clients and executive leadership teams
- Experience in the automotive industry a plus
- Experience providing software consulting services a plus
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.