Project and Program Management (Technical Self-Certification Program) - Remote US
Join us as a Project and Program Management (Consultant) in Hopkinton, MA or US Remote to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
We are seeking a talented program management lead with an entrepreneurship spirit to support the strategic Enterprise Edge initiative. If you are passionate about how edge is revolutionizing the future infrastructure and enabling the next wave of ultra-low latency Internet applications, this is the role for you. Join a growing team and make a difference.
What you’ll achieve
As a Self-Certification program manager, you will be responsible for working cross functionally to facilitate the partner journey and ensure self-certification program success.
- Work with the Edge Product group to assess New Partnership Opportunities to achieve strategic objectives
- Manage a self-certification program including onboarding partners, and create a detailed project plan to monitor and track your progress using appropriate tools and techniques
- Identify and coordinate the internal Dell processes such as procurement contract, NDA to initiate the partner onboarding process.
- Develop and define partner engagement models and success KPIs
- Create a partnership community and cultivate a long term relationship
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5-10+ years of managing or working with partners in IT industry ie Systems Integrators (SI), Software ISV, Resellers, Distributors
- Strong program and project management skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a start up environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship management
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.