The goal of the PMO is to achieve quality, consistency and oversight of all Marketing projects across planning, initiation, resourcing and execution to monitoring, completion and reporting.
The role of the Project Manager is responsible for maintaining a streamlined and efficient workflow in order to execute high-visibility marketing initiatives that meet the goals of the organization. Responsibilities include workflow optimization, prioritization and resource allocation and facilitating cross-functional communication and reporting on capacity, bandwidth and other key performance metrics.
A desired attribute for this candidate is that they have experience in utilizing a Project Management tool in the preparation of reports that allow for visibility across the organization on deliverables.
- Develop, drive and improve process and workflow while establishing standards and best practices for the Project Management Org (PMO)
- Work with members of Marketing, Creative and MarOps to manage projects with creative deliverables – on time and within budget
- Develop and deliver dashboards and reporting for key projects & initiatives
- Provide Marketing leadership with accurate and timely metrics through a centralized view of projects to support the marketing roadmap
- Oversee the creative freelance engagement process & payments
- Support Workfront adoption, usage, and reporting across assigned teams.
- Schedule and Lead Internal Team status meetings and send follow up notes with action items accordingly.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3-5 years proven experience in program & project management, PM certification a plus
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Project Management software: Workfront& JIRA
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Microsoft Office 365
- Mac/PC platform literate
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.