This position is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining Python & Angular (Typescript & API development expertise) based applications and components for various marketing automation / solution platforms.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintenance of applications with technologies such as Python, Angular, Bash, HTML5, REST API’s, RDMS, NOSQL DB’s & EMR
- Development on cloud-provided technologies with a focus on AWS.
- Understanding & implementation of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment frameworks
- Collaborate with developers and business analysts in developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies.
- Collaborate with the QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
- Develops and implements solutions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Analyze user requests and assist with design activities.
- Provide strong technical specialty and knowledge to the team.
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements.
- Create unit & functional tests in accordance with team policies & procedures.
- Work with cross-functional teams during crises to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Creative software design & problem solving with ability to present > 1 solution when performing work
- Developer with 2-4 years of experience required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Recent and relevant experience with software development initiatives.
- Experience with development technologies with particular focus on: Python, Angular (Typescript), API development, RDBMS, NOSQL DB’s & EMR
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks
- Experience with cloud (I/PaaS) service providers with particular focus on AWS.
- Experience with agile software development principles.
- Knowledge of web architecture and design patterns.
- Knowledge of current technologies including Object Oriented analysis and design practices (Object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, and UML).
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle, various development methodologies, and able to independently participate in each phase.
- Ability to design and implement solutions that are reliable, scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels associated with mission-critical solutions.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with ability to anticipate and avoid problems.
- Ability to implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture and technologies.
- Ability to work well within a team environment that includes geographically distributed team members.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to effectively communicate technical information to other development team members.
- Ability to design and build flexible and extensible systems with focus on code reuse and generation.
- Experience with writing detailed technical specifications for developers; design, validate and execute software test plans.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.