As a Biochemist, you will perform quality testing, and data review for in process and bulk biopharmaceutical ingredients, finished biopharmaceutical products.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Tests, documents, reports, quality results of in process, Bulk substance, utility and cleaning samples.
- Supports investigations according to established procedures and recommends corrective actions.
- Working knowledge in cGMP, CFR and other regulations in order to assure laboratory compliance.
- Evaluate laboratory SOPs and recommend improvement opportunities to maintain compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines. Develops or revises laboratory SOPs as required.
- Prepare laboratory reagents, standards, and solutions for test procedures and aid others in test procedures.
- Calibrates or verifies laboratory equipment.
- Supports regulatory inspections as needed.
- Ensures safety requirements are followed when performing lab testing and proactively seek potential unsafe hazards.
- Supports lab investigations, Change controls and CAPA’s.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors degree in a science field
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Good communication skills
- Works well in a team environment as well as ability to work independently.
- Make sound compliant decisions when needed.
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.