Reagent Technician I
The Reagent Technician I position consists of reagent product bottling, labeling, packaging, and assembly as necessary in a manufacturing laboratory setting.
- Support with filling, capping, labeling, and packaging as it relates to reagent production
- Assist with new product transfer
- Contribute to document revision efforts
- Maintain inventory of raw materials and stocks
- General laboratory maintenance as needed
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job at any time.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of manufacturing or laboratory experience
- Experience with reagent manufacturing is desired
- Experience with laboratory safety
- Experience with common laboratory equipment (micropipettes, balances, etc.) is a plus
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills are required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.