We are looking for a top-notch Recruiting Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working with a supporting a high-energy team. Under the general direction of the Manager, Recruiting Coordination, the Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for managing candidate onboarding, interview scheduling and special projects. If the opportunity presents itself, this position could open up doors to other areas within the HR and recruiting organization.
- Arranges phone and in-person interviews between candidates and hiring managers and their teams. Provides resolution to scheduling conflicts and ensures candidates have a smooth, efficient experience.
- Enters background checks into our third-party, web-based system, following up on any background check issues that arise.
- Creates and routes requisitions and offer letters for approval in SmartRecruiters, Epsilon’s applicant tracking system. Extends offer letters to candidates once approvals are obtained.
- Stays apprised of status of all candidates throughout the hiring process, from offer acceptance to start and communicating regularly to Recruiters.
- Coordinates candidate travel and handles expensing, invoicing follow-up and purchase order creation, as needed.
- Composes correspondence and answers questions from candidates, recruiters and the hiring team, directing them to other resources, when appropriate.
- Recommends improvements to current best practices, processes and tools, where applicable.
- Manages own work to ensure accuracy, quality, and efficiency, which may require securing help from teammates and other members of the HR team.
- Performs additional tasks, projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of employees and candidates both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain focus in fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving ability
- Ability to anticipate future needs and project a sense of urgency and commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be team oriented
- Ability to handle confidential recruitment and personnel documents
- Must have high energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Aptitude for learning new online technology/systems a must
- Ability to organize, prioritize work and multi-task
- 3+ years’ experience in a Recruiting, HR Coordinator or Customer Service role is desired
- Proficiency in MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS systems is preferred, but not required
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.