Jump Recruits is partnering with SodexoMAGIC looking for a Retail Food Manager 3 in Miami, FL.
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Food Manager 3 for Jackson Memorial Hospital located in Miami, FL. Jackson Memorial Hospital is an accredited, non-profit, tertiary care hospital and the major teaching facility for the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine. With more than 1,550 licensed beds, Jackson Memorial Hospital is a referral center, a magnet for medical research, and home to Ryder Trauma Center – the only adult and pediatric Level 1 trauma center in Miami-Dade County.
The successful candidate will:
- lead frontline teams, mentoring them in accurate cash handling, operations, open and closing processes; and/or
- train and manage department HACCP Safety Programs, Sodexo programs and daily operation standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a history of strong leadership and excellent communication skills;
- prior experience promoting national brands with clients and customers in a campus environment; and/or
- proven client relationship and customer service skills.
Learn more about Jackson Memorial Hospital at https://jacksonhealth.org/
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Management Experience – 2 years
- Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.