The Sales Analytics Analyst will help articulate Epsilon’s unique data methodologies and capabilities in providing strategic analytic guidance across a variety of our industry verticals such as CPG, Travel or QSR. In this role, you’ll help lead client relationships, serve as an analytical storyteller and establish yourself as a thought leader in digital analytics and ad-technology concepts, methods, and tools.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong understanding in the digital advertising space with known industry knowledge working in various data environment and measurement tools. This role will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements and formulate specifications for defining solutions that facilitate and optimize decision making.
- Ensure that analytics efforts lead to clear, compelling and actionable insights; and insightful narratives are constructed through analytics delivery
- Anticipate client needs and proactively develop solutions to address them
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve processes around measurement, reporting and analytics
- Present reports, POVs and other materials to clients on a regular basis over the phone and in person
- Execute campaign measurement focused on media effectiveness, brand health and consumer behavior
- Inform targeting and budget allocations to ensure client investment is optimized to drive results
- Ability to collaborate, communicate and influence internal stakeholders across multiple teams such as sales, account management and product management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business, economics, engineering, statistics, operations research or related discipline
- 1-3 years of progressive experience in a quantitative data driven field
- Solid proficiency using advance Excel and PowerPoint. Exposure to SQL, R, or Tableau a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated experience working with unstructured data and creating a story from that data and presenting those findings and/or other reporting materials
- Proficiency in clearly explaining complex technical ideas to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing
- A passion for digital marketing and data analytics
- Agency and/ or consultative background a plus, but not required
- Familiarity / knowledge of advertising technology
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
- Experience successfully working in cross functional teams
- Knowledge of the measurement marketplace, and able to identify new capabilities across suppliers.
- Experience in CPG Travel, Finance, Media & Entertainment industries a plus, but not required
- Exposure working with marketing measurement and reporting resources such as IRI, Merkle or Nielsen a plus, but not required
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.