Chargebee is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) / Sales Development Representative (SDR) to take our Sales team to the next level. Research and identify high-potential leads, convert opportunities, and connect with customers large and small over the phone and via email. Own and build a sales pipeline by working collaboratively with Account Executives and Sales leadership. You will benefit from weekly training sessions but also bring your own creative ideas to help evolve the role of the Business Development team at Chargebee.
This is a great opportunity for someone early in their sales career looking for the foundations of a career as a Sales Account Executive or Leader.
What you’re getting:
- Joining a hyper-growth SaaS business with a best-in-class Sales process
- A performance-focused sales team that rewards success, learns from failures, and continuously strives to be better every single day. A team that succeeds by pulling together and holding each other to high standards. We do not rest on our laurels
- 4-week Onboarding-cum-Sales Training to give you the chance to excel in your role and future opportunities
- Sell cutting edge technology to C-suite
- Qualify and nurture new leads into revenue through well planned and executed efforts
- Prioritize and organize day-to-day activities to ensure all sales quota and management objectives are met
- Manage and track leads via CRM/SalesLoft while maintaining accurate and up to date records
- Achieve monthly quotas + daily KPI’s
- Opportunity to grow into other sales roles
- You are tenacious and relentless in pursuit of meeting or exceeding your sales plan
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional sourcing skills to uncover potential customers and decision-makers
- Humble personality, no job is too small and being a team player willing to help out wherever possible
- You think positive and love a challenge
- You never stop learning or growing professionally
- You are coachable and seek feedback
- You are a collaborative team player. Most of your learning will be from your team. We expect you to pay it forward as we grow
- 1-3 years of software or technology inside sales experience
- Sales experience in industries other than SaaS/technology
- Strong familiarity with SalesLoft, LinkedIn Navigator
- Tech-savvy and willing to learn new tools
- Experience in a startup environment
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics, and customer management.
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.