The Lead Account Manager is a sales position responsible for business development and revenue generation within the accounts and business sectors that they are assigned. This includes account strategy, account penetration, relationship development and achievement of revenue goals.
- Revenue generation to achieve assigned revenue goals
- Reviews account penetration and relationship development with manager
- Accurate and timely forecasting in the system
- Provides leadership on the account and in the program execution process
- Manages day-to-day dialogue with client contacts
- Serves as internal liaison to other functional groups
- Travels as appropriate to client size (may be up to 50%)
- Provides follow-up to all meetings within 48 hours
- Works directly with manager to develop tactics per client that will meet annual objectives
- Increase sales revenue across Epsilon data products
- Increase Epsilon market share on assigned book of clients
- Primary liaison between Epsilon and client organization for existing clients
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or university equivalent in Marketing, Sales or business with 5-7 years’ experience in client facing sales role and/or direct marketing in a multi-channel environment
- Strong communication skills including collaborating, negotiating, persuading, public speaking, and listening
- Experience in applying analytic solutions to maximize return. Must be analytical and have critical thinking skills.
- Technical proficiency in applying Epsilon solutions
- Ability to leverage internal resources and tools appropriately
- Ability to juggle conflicting client and internal priorities in a deadline oriented, technical selling environment
- Solid background and usage of SalesForce
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Quota carrying approx. $3 million
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.