About this Role:
- Lead the selling activities for a geographic or account based sales territory.
- Generate new revenue by managing several new business sales opportunities concurrently to closure on an annual basis.
- Act as a thought leader and respected “expert” in the ad technology industry to be considered a consultative partner and not a transactional seller.
- An individual contributor driving significant revenue growth by using business acumen and curiosity to uncover prospect business needs and identify how Digital Media Solutions can help prospects achieve their business goals
- Coordinate internal resources for the preparation and delivery of new business presentations.
- Create and deliver compelling, customized sales presentations that address the core business issues and opportunities faced by the prospect.
- Effectively monitor day-to-day management of accounts in your assigned territory and build relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers
- Stay current on industry trends and personnel moves among prospect organizations.
- Negotiate and close contracts with client marketing and legal stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience developing sales in the digital or agency business, have a strong network of prior relationships and contacts (senior level), and show leadership skills in developing the right tools to get the job done with our creative team.
- Senior-level hunter that enjoys prospecting, cold outreach and needs based selling.
- Strong knowledge of Ad-Tech: DMP, DSP, Data Onboarding, Device Matching, 3rd party ad-server, attribution vendors
- Understanding of complex and lengthy sales cycles and how to create achievable milestones and deliver meticulous follow-up
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make compelling presentations to an audience of diverse and senior business stakeholders
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
- Must be strategic, flexible, tenacious, results-oriented
- Adept at dealing with a constantly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, MBA a plus
- 8-10 years’ experience in a sales/hunter role
- 5+ years of sales experience in media, marketing or advertising related fields
- 5+ years of B2B business development experience, with a successful close rate
- 5+ years of display marketing/interactive advertising experience
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.