We’re actively seeking a SALES EXECUTIVE who will be responsible for working on new business sales opportunities for Foodee, facilitating demos, preparing clients for launch and growing market share. This role will build client relationships, prospect and close new business deals and be responsible for hitting a sales quota for a fast moving company. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in sales, experience working in a startup environment and a reputation for delivering results quickly. The candidate will reside in one of the following metro areas: New York, Philadelphia or New Jersey.
This is a virtual opportunity, with a pay range of around $110,000 – $140,000 plus additional earning potentials
- New business outreach and relationship management
- Cultivate new leads, seek opportunities to grow revenue and meet quota within a designated territory
- Develop and implement short and long term growth strategies, inclusive of new business targets, expansion within current client base and identify new market expansion opportunities
- Contribute to overall team success of the organization by meeting or exceeding sales targets while supporting and collaborating with Sales, Marketing and Foodee’s team members
- Daily data entry and proficiency in CRM to track sales activity and goals
- Develop and maintain excellent product & technical knowledge through ongoing training and resources
- Support new client health by collaborating with the CSM team to ensure effective handoff, and ongoing retention
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process, learning and implementing best practices
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Minimum 4-5 years of B2B sales experience (Saas preferred) with a successful track record of breaking into new accounts and working in a high volume sales environment
- Tech solutions oriented with a preferred background in startup sales, food aggregation, hospitality or food & beverage
- Experience with prospecting leads, maintaining target lists and impeccable CRM management (Salesforce & HubSpot)
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills, pays attention to the details and has exceptional follow through skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable, with desire for growth
- Strong consultative selling and negotiating skill-set
- Investigates and analyses new and expanded business opportunities; develops and maintains positive business relationships with new and existing clients; builds both internal and external networks
- Examines client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis
- Embodies Sodexo Global Sales Academy and Selling the Sodexo Way framework; Leads the process for sales presentations, proposals, and assists in the development of contractual sales documents. and leads contracting strategy and negotiations
- Develops and implements the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rates and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals, and fulfills all CRM reporting and data quality requirements
- Researches growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies
- This dual sales role is responsible for selling profitable new business and generating new revenue growth from the right clients under the right terms for Sodexo, and/or supporting retention or managing a portfolio of accounts. As a new sales developer, secures continued business development opportunities for the Company. As a retention specialist secures continued business with existing accounts. As an account management professional, maintains and maximizes client relationships. Develops business solutions to improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors and customer needs. Upholds Company mission and values and provides Quality of Life offers in coordination with Segment objectives
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 7 years
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.