Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst will work to support the Affinitiv sales organization in a multi-faceted role. This team member will be responsible for supporting our Sales Teams through PowerBI reporting and Salesforce development. This role will be key in driving understanding of underlying sales data and providing key visualizations/reporting to help improve sales effectiveness across the organization.
- Support Affinitiv Sales Teams, including but not limited to – creating and enhancing PowerBI dashboards and developing automated Salesforce reporting, tracking sales revenue, bookings, performance, churn, retention, and product penetration.
- Provide detailed source analysis, data mappings/transformations, and scheduled data refreshes within PowerBI; additionally, implementing new data sources/integrations.
- Comfortable with data wrangling and transforming variables that enhance data insights.
- Work cross-functionally to identify and fix data quality issues.
- Design auto flows by using Power Automate for developed reports/dashboards to achieve auto refresh, auto archive, and on time delivery.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) tracking and reporting for cross functional business partners, supporting future Salesforce enhancements.
- Perform data uploads. Update account owner and other attributes within Salesforce.
- Support incoming Salesforce support cases regarding Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Inbox, and other various Salesforce related questions.
- Perform regular data audits and address any gaps identified.
- Partner with Marketing to develop and track leads, specialized sales incentive programs, and target attainment models.
- Collaborate with sales compensation to ensure sales data is accurate and support commissionable data based respective Sales Incentives Plans (SIP).
- Support HubSpot, Salesforce and sales tools administrative needs
Successful candidates will have the following required qualifications:
- BA in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with PowerBI and Salesforce
- Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling
- Knowledge of DAX queries, functions, and measures.
- The ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at a time
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Salesforce CPQ (not necessary, but helpful).
- SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, VisualForce, Flow, Process Builder
- Marketing automation tool experience (HubSpot preferred)
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.