Role located in Hopkinton, MA or Shelton, CT or Downers Grove, IL
- Drive process to ensure delivery of forecasted revenue
- One point of contact to provide information spanning product availability, lead times, supply chain issues, NPI deliverables into the sales organization
- Represent the sales organization as the single point of contact for Manufacturing to help determine order prioritization including coordinating requirements for pre-build and pre-positioning requests to support the revenue forecast
- Review sales forecast funnel for configuration needs, terms and conditions, and critical delivery timelines
- Ownership of regional SIOP process, including coordinating of monthly cadence with sales and product line leaders to ensure demand is adequately represented in the global production requirements
- Delegate cross functionally responsibility to resolve Order holds and drive owners to complete tasks.
- Provide strong communications to Commercial and Customer Care teams regarding delivery expectations and performance
- Ensure shipment delivery requirements with Logistics
- Provide accurate risk assessment to Sales & Finance of in-quarter fulfillment versus expected backlog
- Partner with Procurement teams for sourcing, delivery dates and replenishment activities for order fulfillment of Purchase to Stock materials (local items)
- Interface with all internal customers (ie: Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Product Management, Finance, etc.) to assure high quality order fulfillment and excellent communication
- Meet or exceed execution targets for the OTR organization including but not limited to full order fulfillment cycle-time by sub-territory and product line
- Evaluate and make recommendations for products frequently included with orders that are currently not stocked goods and restrict ability to communicate accurate delivery dates to end customers
- Driving to identify and implement continuous performance improvements
- Authorization to work in the US for any employer without requiring further sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience within order management, product management, operations, customer care
- History of success with working cross-functionally in matrixed environment
- Skilled in use of SAP, Excel & Salesforce.com
- Experience in import/export and/or customs a plus
- Highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with the ability to learn and work independently and manage competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
- Demonstrated aptitude and success in fostering solid, value-based relationships
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multi-taking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and attention to detail
- Adaptable to multiple requests and changing demands
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and data-driven analytical expertise
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of a matrix organization
- Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Willing to travel occasionally (5-10%)
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.