Sales Operations Manager
Join us as a Manager on our Sales Operations team in Remote USA to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will direct a team of Sales Support Analysts, who enable clients to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs. You will play a meaningful role in meeting customers’ needs, as well as crafting and maintaining a global portal for customer accounts. You will build positive relationships, ensuring an outstanding experience for both our customers and our sales teams.
- Lead a team of ~15 Agents & L2s in Americas, EMEA and APJC to achieve strategic and operational goals.
- Responsible for hiring, staffing, training, performance management and career progression of diverse and effective contact (chat, email) center agents.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales, PLMs, PG, IT and Operations to drive execution and solve business problems
- Set and refine strategy & scope for the team in collaboration with the leadership, support direction of the business, manage and report business KPIs and metrics
- Identify and drive business improvement programs
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- • Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of Product Line Management, Technical Support, Sales and/or Call Center Operations and/or equivalent experience
- Customer First mindset
- Demonstrated experience with process engineering and driving improvements.
- Ability to analyze data, attention to detail and ability to deal effectively with ambiguity
- Ability to mentor and develop talent, inspire team and drive performance.
- Knowledge of Contact Center CRM and Telecom tools, process improvements, and KPIs
- Senior Leader with 1-3 years of leadership experience
- Technical knowledge of Dell ISG offers & solutions
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.