The Sales Operations Specialist position is an entry-level role within the Secureworks Sales Operations Team. This individual would be a professional staff member, who is detail-oriented, works well in a team environment, is knowledgeable about the core functions of the company, is easily accessible to all levels of staff and management, and is client focused. The Data Operations Analyst is expected to manage multiple tasks and functions with limited supervision.
- Perform daily audits, research, and updates to company information in the sales database (Salesforce.com)•Complete various daily data support requests from the Sales Organization
- Maintain documentation of assigned processes in the Sales Operations SOP database
- Develop strong cross functional relationships with Sales, Marketing, IT, and Finance to effectively collaborate with business stakeholders Minimum Requirements
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills (sorting and filtering large data sets, using formulas, utilizing pivot tables)
- Ability to handle high-volume of support requests
- Ability to take ownership of projects and organized tasks and work without close supervision
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking and writing abilities
- Experience with mass data management tools (Validity DemandTools)
- Functional knowledge of other sales enablement tools (D&B, Zoominfo, Salesloft, LinkedIn Navigator)
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.