Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator
- Maintain and administer Salesforce instance for multiple users and business groups
- Engage in day-to-day operations creating and helping users, fields, reports and other objects
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce system for optimized integration
- Importing data for multiple departments as needed
- Documenting processes and changes to the salesforce system
- Preparing reports and dashboards to multiple departments
- Managing users, profiles, sharing rules, roles, territory management, multiple currencies, flows, process builders, public groups, and other database objects
- Train internal users on new and existing functionality
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop tactical and strategic solutions
- Advanced Administrator Certification SFDC Admin – 201 Certification
- 4+ years of experience of Salesforce Administration Experience with Enterprise Edition
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Sales experience and/or knowledge of the life science market is preferred
- Demonstrable database administration experience and time management skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design a user experience that meets their needs and vision
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting collaborating and communicating closely with team members and other stakeholders via a distributed model
- Working within a highly integrated instance of Salesforce, working to refactor legacy processes and integrate new custom and out-of-box features to the platform
- Sound troubleshooting and problem-analysis skills across people, processes, and technology.
- Proven track record of achieving results through collaborating with multiple functions across a company.
- Ability to innovate in a fast-growing work environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages would be an advantage.
- Advanced Knowledge of Territory Management, Multiple Currencies, Sharing Rules
- Experience implementing best practices with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce integrations; Eloqua and Conga for Salesforce and other sales enablement tools a Plus
- Familiar with release management strategies and change management.
- Apply expertise in Salesforce to drive best-in-class solutions, utilizing tools such as Flows, Custom Objects, and Formula Fields.
- Ability to troubleshoot APEX code a plus
- Demonstrated experience administrating SFDC implementation and adoption
- Ability to develop and maintain a complex security model
- Proven experience analyzing and resolving complex processes or technical issues.
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience using Data Loader or other SFDC based data migration tools
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience leading regression and user acceptance testing
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse workgroup
- Strong communication skills
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.