GSK’s Data, Methods and Analytics team (DMA) partners closely with Value Evidence & Outcomes (VEO) to support drug development and patient access. We are an in-house data and analytics team set up to generate insights via rapid data analytics as well as design and deliver evidence aligned with integrated evidence plans. These include insights on patient populations, the patterns, burden, and occurrence of disease, cost and healthcare utilization, and the safety and effectiveness and other outcomes of treatment. Our goal is to provide objective evidence of the value of our medicines through the analysis of electronic health records, administrative claims, patient registries and other observational health data sources.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Transform real-world data into actionable insights in Epidemiology and Health Outcomes research through study design and hands-on manipulation and statistical analysis of complex health datasets.
- Consult and collaborate with research partners to inform, conduct, analyse, interpret and report studies using real world healthcare data.
- Perform secondary use analyses of clinical trial data to support economic dossiers and market access (i.e., Indirect treatment comparisons, meta-analysis, NMAs, post hoc analysis etc.)
- Represent DMA as a subject matter expert on real world data, its use incl. study methodologies and capabilities.
- Investigate, critically appraise and apply innovative methods, technologies and tools to better leverage real world data.
- Explore novel ways to refine and streamline routine analytics through the development and application of robust approaches.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Master’s degree or PhD, or have equivalent experience, in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, epidemiology, health economics or biostatistics.
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and enjoy finding efficient and innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- proficient in manipulating large, complex datasets in a statistical programming language such as SAS, R or Stata.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Prior experience working with population-based health outcomes data is highly desirable.
- Be self-reliant with the ability to deliver robust, timely, high-quality analytics.
- Be an enthusiastic collaborator and enjoy working on a wide range of projects and requests across multiple therapy areas.
- Be an effective communicator and able to articulate complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Be passionate about working hands-on with data, and Operates effectively in multicultural matrix organisation and networks readily
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.