Search Strategy Manager (SEO Specialist)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
- Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients on how to improve marketing performance
- Work with industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities
- Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients
- Mentor and train other members of the team on media planning and paid digital strategy and execution
- Perform ongoing program and competitive audits
- Advise on process and program integration plans between paid and owned channels
- Continually grow understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive environment; apply this learnings in preparing and presenting program recommendations
- Execute tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROAS in paid campaigns
- Manage performance and ad spend budgets for multiple large campaigns at any given time
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging trends and technologies. Provide thought leadership and insightful POV’s when appropriate
- Develop close relationships with clients and with internal stakeholders
- Participate in developing new business, identify growth opportunities within projects and existing client relationships
- Facilitate meetings, working sessions and workshops with sensitivity to client and team needs
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Degree in an analytical/marketing/advertising discipline is ideal, MBA preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Experience with consulting projects in interactive marketing, including paid search strategy
- Proven success at an Agency working with multiple sophisticated clients across diverse industries and handling programs from the beginning scoping stage to launch, optimization, measurement and testing
- Experience working on projects in other digital channels – social, online media, affiliate, email, mobile etc.
- Superb communication, presentation and public-speaking skills.
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic paid media programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Ability to translate paid media platforms, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences
- Certified in Google AdWords Search Advertising is required, additional Google certifications are a plus
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.