The Senior Account Manager will manage tactical execution of programs as well as manage client relationships relative to those programs. Both direct mail and email programs may be part of the responsibilities. The Senior Account Manager will serve as the primary day-to-day contact with clients and coordinate with onsite tactical staff.
- Consistently develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact. Possesses minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress.
- Understands the client’s business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility with client counterparts and help drive recommendations based on the business goals.
- Responsible for alerting Management of any significant client changes or barriers that may/will impact budget and/or timelines.
- Acts as a point of contact for the client and liaison for Epsilon. Represents the client’s interests to internal groups.
- Sets communication expectations with client and drives appropriate communication according to mutual agreement/understanding and client needs.
- Coordinates status meeting with clients.
- Understands business acumen and utilizes the knowledge to support account leaders in managing margins and profitability of projects and lines of business.
- Leverages industry, agency, and technical knowledge of the business to provide recommendations and solutions to clients. Specifically, Retail.
- Works with relevant SMEs as needed.
- Appropriately handle client escalations and drive teams to resolutions.
- May contribute to project scoping exercises.
- May contribute to the efforts of generating content for financial and/or P&L reports.
Knowledge and Skills
- Continue to develop better comprehension of how their industry of focus can benefit from the marketing technology + services Epsilon provides as well as what other partner products + tools typically drive success
- Partners with relevant departments across the organization
- Able to work independently and collaboratively across the organization to influence results
- Proactively communicates status of initiatives and identifies solutions for resolution of issues
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Strong communication skills
- Solid knowledge of the marketing landscape and increased industry knowledge that aligns with an understanding of Epsilon capabilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Understands defined processes; makes recommendations for improvements
- Demonstrates conflict resolution skills
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.