Clinical Genomics, an up and coming start up in the biotech sector, is looking for a diverse and dynamic seasoned accountant looking for a challenging role involving accounts within and outside of the US. More information below.
- Process transactional accounting activities, including journal entries, for all US entities
- Reconcile all assigned balance sheet accounts monthly
- Ensure compliance with IFRS requirements
- Proactively identify issues and areas for improvement within the monthly close process and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and reduce redundancy
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required
- Minimum of 2 years of combined accounting and financial planning and analysis experience is preferred
- CPA (or some parts completed) is preferred
- Current knowledge of US GAAP is required
- IFRS and SEC reporting experience is preferred
- Experience with revenue recognition rules as it relates to revenue from contracts is preferred
- Experience with NetSuite is preferred
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.