Senior Adobe Campaign Business Systems Analyst
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Adobe Campaign Business Systems Analyst will contribute to and execute client multi-channel campaigns and ad-hoc reporting deliverables varying from simple, recurring campaigns to large, complex analytic extracts. Responsibilities include working with the team to scope, document, design, QA, and produce marketing campaigns. This individual will function as a liaison directly supporting the client, their partners and the diverse internal account teams.
Essential Daily Duties:
- Partner with the client, client partners and other stakeholders to define campaign audience requirements, program specifications and business requirements for ad hoc data requests
- Design, build and execute email, print and social media CRM campaigns leveraging the Adobe Campaign application
- Work with constituents (client and external vendors) to maintain delivery and deployment schedules
- Resolve vendor issues/process defects and seek clarification from brand, agencies and operational partners
- Review ongoing reports in an effort to recognize potential issues in their early stages.
Skills and Experience:
- Adobe Campaign and SQL expertise are crucial as is the capacity to assemble, analyze, evaluate data then make appropriate and well-structured recommendations and decisions
- Demonstrated successful experience with file segmentation, direct mail production, email delivery and program troubleshooting
- Must have ability to interpret business requirements, assess whether the requisite information is complete or acquire further information, and then fully translate the requirements into accurate and timely campaigns/reports
- Required to clearly articulate and effectively write detailed specifications and other comprehensive documentation
- Capacity to successfully develop relationships with various client contacts, their partners and the internal team.
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to balance needs of multiple constituents to ensure program delivery and quality control to meet the organizational needs.
- Adobe Campaign experience is required (i.e. other toolset experience like Unica or Eloqua are optional).
- 2-3 years of experience in a direct marketing agency or direct marketing driven business.
- Campaign Automation Software experience is a must: Adobe Campaign (must have); Unica, Eloqua, Alterian, etc. (optional)
- Experience working with multiple vendors on complex, multi-channel programs such call center providers, fulfillment vendors, email service providers, multiple agencies and data/technology providers.
- Strategic marketing understanding including knowledge of integrated marketing programs.
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment with exceptional attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Oracle SQL desired
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.