Our client is looking for a full time, experienced Senior Analyst with prominent experience on Salesforce development. The GPS Platform Senior Analyst will be responsible for Implementation of our custom developed GPS platform built on Salesforce, help with customization and configuration, technical designs, monitoring adherence to the best practices in Salesforce development. This role will monitor the progress of product development and facilitating discussions with vendors as well as internal departments.
- Design technical solutions and implementation on Salesforce applications (Communities, Shield, Service Cloud & Force.com), AppExchange products and service delivery including platforms, integrations & 3rd party services
- Development on Force.com platform using configuration, customization (apex, visualforce, lightning components, lightning web components, etc)
- Development of the interfaces between Salesforce and internal legacy / enterprise systems
- Manage production end-to-end services, functional capabilities and business outcomes delivered on the Salesforce platform
- Define metrics and regular reports and dashboard measuring service performance
- Enforces security controls, maintains the system roles and authorization processes
- Keeps continuous improvement and process efficiencies in mind when evaluating Salesforce releases and enhancements
- Contribute to the technical roadmap and help in technology selection and evaluation
- Review the customization on platform and ensure platform is consistent with standards established
- Participate in technical design sessions with the development teams
- Suggest improvement for the Salesforce platform using industry best practices
- Perform code reviews to ensure that all solutions are aligned to the pre-defined architecture/design/best practices/code quality
- Bachelor’s degree: degree in computer science, management information systems or related field
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in technical project execution and/or technology consulting on large enterprise implementations.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- Salesforce certification(s) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical information and concepts to audiences at all levels
- Ability to manage a complex vendor environment
- Ability to manage a global team in a matrix organization
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Experience with SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Experience with GxP systems is desired
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we’re inspired by this single, powerful vision. Passionate and precise, we bring life-saving medicines to people around the world. And we work together with compassion to improve outcomes for the patients who need us most.
We are a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. Innovative science is our passion. Transformational medicines are our goal. Bristol Myers Squibb is committed to discovering, developing, and delivering transformational medicines in areas where we believe we have an opportunity to make a meaningful difference for patients: oncology, immunoscience, cardiovascular, and fibrosis.
We combine the agility of biotech with the reach and resources of an established pharmaceutical company to create a global leading biopharma company powered by talented individuals who drive scientific innovation.
Bristol-Myers Squibb gives you the opportunity to learn and grow professionally alongside smart, creative, and talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients battle serious diseases. Doing amazing things with people you like and admire isn’t something you can find just anywhere.
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
- Digital Learning
- Developmental Programs
- Leadership & Management Programs
- Insights for Success
- General Manager Development
- Building Manager Capability
- Coaching & Mentoring