Senior Analyst Product Management
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Analyst on our PowerFlex product management team .
What you’ll achieve
As a member of the PowerFlex product management team , you will be responsible for support activities that will help the product team and engineering improve the position of the PowerFlex portfolio. This includes managing new requests, work the existing requests, look for ways to tie to existing requirements, and help the product team identify the need for new requirements.
- Work with Extended team and systems including but not limited to; Entitlements, 605s, ACT/XACT, MyQuotes, SAP, Renewals, DSA/Gii, Global Tag Team, Support, Professional Services, GOPO, GOE, Procurement, Demand Planning, and Install Base Group.
- Work with the Business Transformation Office in Core Team and workstreams to align the PowerFlex rack to Dell Common Seller Tools. In these workstreams you will lead sessions with SMEs eliciting requirements, providing feedback, and working with system owners to ensure the PowerFlex rack can be ordered and fulfilled while showcasing the full value.
- Provide support activities that will help the product team and engineering improve the position of the PowerFlex portfolio. This includes managing new requests, work the existing requests, look for ways to tie to existing requirements, and help the product team identify the need for new requirements.
- These include and not limited to; RFE, RPQ, Sizer, and Account Survey
- Support a key piece of the engineered solution experience we offer with the Config-To-Order (CTO) process for servers.
- You will manage the lifecycle of the process which will include reporting, managing End Of Life (EOL) components, install base issues, and working closely with Pre Sales and Pre Sales Solutions.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Good technology/engineering skills relating to design, test and quality
- Good understanding of business goals and objectives as they relate to customer use cases and solutions
- Understands competitors and their products as well as potential partner relationships for the product along with Business Development
- 2+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.