The Senior Associate, PR & Communications, is responsible for enhancing Epsilon’s reputation as the industry’s leader in outcome-based marketing through innovative and compelling storytelling. Reporting to Senior Director of Corporate Communications, this role will focus on leading and executing PR initiatives, media relations, executive communications and propelling Epsilon’s brand through consistent messaging and brand strategy. Main PR duties include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with great presentation and organizational skills.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Media monitoring and competitive intelligence, measuring share of voice, tracking and reporting of PR activities and metrics
- Write and edit press materials including press releases, pitches, corporate bios, fact sheets, blogs and research reports
- Thought leadership including the development of executive byline articles and placement
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts and facilitate media interviews
- Build relationships with key media including trade publications and beat reporters at the regional and national level
- Virtual and live speaking opportunity research, submission creation and presentation development
- Lead the research and development of creative and business awards submissions
- Lead the development and evolution of the corporate social media strategy
- Leverage social media channels to build awareness of PR initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years Public Relations/Corporate Communications experience, preferably with an adtech, advertising agency or technology company
- Proven track record of working with members of the media to secure press coverage
- Strong speaking, business writing and editing skills – able to write clearly and concisely to a wide variety of audiences clients, employees, reporters/editors, investors.
- An engaging, outgoing personal style–enjoy working independently as well as part of a team
- The ability to project manage with remote contributors and stakeholders efficiently and effectively
- Highly organized with good follow through capabilities; demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts
- Tenacious, energized, curious and enthusiastic self-starter; ability to be flexible and multi-task
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.