What you’ll do as a Senior Business Analyst (BSA)
- Be part of a fast-paced and passionate team to integrate some of the largest internet marketers into the Epsilon PeopleCloud Prospect & Discovery Cleanroom Platform.
- Be the subject matter expert and client liaison while working with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of key client digital initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Agencies, Analytics, Account Management, Client Development, Media Managers, and Product Owners.
- Help onboard multiple sources of data to the Epsilon PeopleCloud Prospect & Discovery Cleanroom Platform.
- Be responsible for project documentation, including source to target mappings, process flow diagrams, and business requirements.
- Lead documentation and review of data needs, business requirements, and campaign requirements.
- Leverage partnership with client services, product/data teams, and relationships with clients to ensure business requirements are captured and met.
- Become an insider and trusted advisor to client teams.
- Host effective client meetings, understand deliverables, and drive successful outcomes.
- Help in developing and implementing best practices, standards, and methodologies.
What skills you will use:
- 5+ years of relevant business analysis work experience with marketing databases and/or marketing service providers, e.g., online advertising, email, or direct mail, etc., within the Adtech or Martech industries.
- Good understanding of marketing concepts, and multi-channel marketing, e.g., media tagging, online ad impressions, social, email, mobile, etc.
- Experience in defining business requirements and functional specifications.
- Strong understanding of SQL.
- Ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data.
- Understanding of web technologies is a plus.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and quickly change priorities.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global teams.
- Ability to mentor and train less experienced peers.
- Prefer candidates with previous digital marketing experience, especially within the online display advertising space.
- Prefer candidates with working knowledge of advertising technologies such Demand-Side Platform (DSP), Supply-Side Platform (SSP) and Data Management Platform (DMP).
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.