Senior Business Systems Analyst (Loyalty) - (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We wrote the book on database management, and now we’re writing about the future of marketing. We know that true connections create better results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing solutions for consumers. Here, you’ll learn from the best in the business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
It’s all about the customer.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst (SBSA), you will have an opportunity to be part of the CRM team which is focused on creating a world class customer data platform using Epsilon’s market-leading CDP product – People Cloud Customer. You will manage client deliverables relative to our multi-channel marketing engagements. This role requires you to have both business and technical expertise and will need you to act as a primary liaison between the client and the technical delivery teams. You will play a key role within the CRM Technology organization across many disciplines within the SDLC — including requirements gathering, documentation, design, and testing. In addition, you will also be expected to work closely with the Project Manager (or Account Manager) to assist in project delivery.
What you’ll do as a CRM, Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Lead documentation and review of all business requirements, data needs, and business rules in the requirements document
- Analyze data quality and provide recommendation for changes
- Create traceability of all business requirements to functional and non-functional specifications to cover data exchange, warehouse/mart processing, business rules, and end user use cases (campaigns, reports, and analytics)
- Drive product fitment analysis versus gap areas and create specifications for those
- Perform complete and accurate source to target mapping and API specifications including end points, authentication and encryption methods
- Help onboard multiple vendors/sources to Epsilon solution
- Leverage partnership with client services and relationships with clients to ensure smooth / seamless project execution
- Become an insider and trusted advisor to client teams from a BSA perspective
- Have effective client meetings, understand deliverables, and drive successful outcomes
- Help in developing and implementing best practices, standards and methodologies around business analysis and data analysis
What skills you will use:
- 5+ years of relevant business analysis work experience in the database/ data driven marketing space
- Good understanding of CRM, Marketing concepts and various marketing channels like Direct Mail, Email, Mobile, etc.
- Experience in translating business requirements into functional/business specifications
- Good understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts
- Ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data — and be able to make appropriate decisions to support the business
- Expert SQL skills
- Good understanding of API, JSON , XML and SOAP UI.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and quickly change priorities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global teams
- Ability to mentor and train less experienced peers
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.