Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Works directly with clients and client account teams to accurately and efficiently interpret and process clients’ data-related materials in the completion of projects.
- Manages and works with clients to build out campaign schedules based on the campaign requirements.
- Insure the satisfaction of clients by providing solutions as well as accurate and efficient services.
- Perform data processing tasks per established standards, procedures and operational guidelines.
- Work closely with the data programming teams to execute direct mail campaigns through the use of different list processing products and services. Products and services include data quality review, data cleansing, address standardization, list hygiene, merge purge, keying (persistent identification numbers), campaign selection, postal presort and output reformats.
- Conduct quality controls audits prior to the distribution of output media and related documentation.
- Assist in the design and define scope of work details (e.g. process flow) and documentation for completion of tasks / projects.
- Use proprietary and non-proprietary software in the completion of duties.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility within the boundaries established by management.
- Meet production schedules and perform various other duties as requested.
- Expected to understand technologies including: UNIX, MSOffice, M/P platform and overall computer savviness do.
- Higher level understanding of Technologies and Software
- Perform data processing tasks per established standards, procedures and operational guidelines. Work closely with the data programming teams to execute direct mail campaigns through the use of different list processing products and services.
- Learn to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Able to manage multiple internal clients in multiple divisions under tight timelines
- Work must be error free at end point. CSR must take direction from clients and internal trainers, execute and correct any errors through QC before materials go to client for approval.
- Solves micro level problems at the project level.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.