Epsilon’s Digital Experience Team is seeking a Senior Consultant, Digital Growth Acceleration, that can develop practical and workable solutions to clients’ technical and business problems. Analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs. Consults prospects and clients with regards to Digital Marketing, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify complex systems and programs. The Senior Consultant will work closely with internal teams as well as client and project teams, acting as the domain expert- product-owner-by-proxy. Experience working with an enterprise content management system is desired.
This position should be able to perform the following activities:
- Analyze and prioritize detailed business and technical requirements
- Consult clients and prospect about Digital Marketing, Omni-Channel Solutions and Customer Experience.
- Intake, Qualification, Management and Delivery of RfI and RfP responses, including the introduction of an RfP database and supporting materials.
- Monitor progress and health of opportunity pipeline. Develop account plans how to grow and expand opportunities.
- Work closely with our partners to track and pursue joint opportunities.
- Create and manage collateral in the context of Digital Marketing for the DX team.
- Work with Sales and Client Services Teams to prepare and support sales pursuits.
- Work with Engagement Managers and Project Managers to support consultative delivery needs.
- Collaborates with technical architects, developers, UX, QA, project managers to develop and improve processes.
- Create accurate work estimates for digital strategy deliverables
- Be the liaison for the Strategy & Insights as well as the Media Solutions Team.
- Support Team Building, Team Organization and Hiring for DX.
- Support team or department administrative tasks as needed.
Required Skills/Technical Knowledge/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in related experience
- Previous experience in the consulting field
- Ability to consult on complex projects methodology
- Strong Experience and knowledge with Digital Marketing.
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management Systems including SiteCore, Adobe Audience Manager, HP Interwoven, SDL Tridion or other Digital Marketing tools such as Campaign Mgmt, Personalization and Targeting, Analytics, Social Media Monitoring and Insights, Mobility Solutions, etc.
- Ability to frame problems and opportunities to present solutions
- Able to manage expectations of client and internal team
- Ability to represent/communicate technical requirements and trade-offs in a business environment to facilitate effective decision making
- Ability and flexibility to travel up to 80% and at short notice
Bonus is to be hands-on with Snowflake – Setting up databases, schema and tables, access permissions, administration of snowflake db, setting up shared databases, setting up clusters, multi-cluster warehouses, snowpipe, data sharing, cloning, time-travel and ETL pipelines; performance tuning, sql scripting / procedures, views creation; data governance setup
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.