Senior Data Scientist (Identity Team - Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
In this role, you will research and develop enhancements to Epsilon’s CORE Personalization Platform to continually increase the capabilities of Epsilon’s digital marketing businesses.
The Decision Sciences group is a collaborative, multi-disciplinary R&D team combining data science, machine learning, AI, computer science, and more. Our colleagues love the fast-paced, dynamic work environment, the speed with which we translate research to business impact, the opportunity to continually learn new knowledge and skills, the internal research seminars, the external training opportunities, and the excellent work-life balance our culture promotes.
We prioritize talent and potential over having closely similar prior experience. If using internet scale data to drive business impact excites you, we want to talk to you.
- Conduct projects from early stage research through development, in consultation with stakeholders
- Use your expertise in data science, machine learning, and/or computer science to research and recommend solutions to our technology and business problems
- Provide technology leadership to yield innovative differentiating solutions
- Implement and optimize state of the art algorithms in distributed environments
- Participate fully in our collaborative approach to research and applications projects
- Develop an understanding of Epsilon PeopleCloud Digital Media Solutions personalization platform and proprietary datasets
- Ph.D in a computational, mathematical, engineering, or scientific field
- 2+ years of industry research experience in a computational area such as data science, computer science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics, or graph algorithms
- Fluency in programming
- Analytic and modeling skills; proficient at conceptualizing, implementing, and evaluating accurate and scalable solutions to business problems
- Verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to summarize technically complex information for a non-technical audience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with distributed computing
- Demonstrated proficiency working with business and technical teams to integrate algorithms into product platforms on large data sets
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.