This position is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of Open Source based applications and components for the automotive marketing platform. This includes designing, developing, testing, analyzing and maintaining new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for building and maintaining applications with technologies such as angular 6+, Bootstrap, node.js, REST API, jQuery, HTML5 and Java.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Assist in the definition of software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
- Recommend business process flow improvements and clearly communicate problem/resolution process to project management.
- Develops and implements solutions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Analyze user requests and assist with design from support perspective.
- Coordinate and conduct tests and project implementations, for the Team, under the direction of superiors. Administer full project documentation efforts in accordance with policy and procedure
- Update/create Knowledge Base Articles and case studies as necessary. Assist in the creation and improvement of Knowledge Management
- Developer with 5+ years of experience required.
- Strong development experience with node.js, Microservices, REST API.
- Strong skills in Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases, and respective procedural languages (PL/SQL and T-SQL).
- Demonstrated experience with Java frameworks
- Good knowledge of web architectural patterns
- Understanding and experience with Object Oriented analysis and design practices (Object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, and UML).
- Working knowledge in Linux/Unix environment and Shell scripting.
- Familiar with Application Development Life Cycle and be able to independently participate in each component.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in automotive marketing
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
- Motivated to learn new applications and domains
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM process
- Behavioral Attributes:
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges
- Self-motivated and directed
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.