The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. As the Senior Director of Analytic Consulting you’ll provide a clear, strategic vision and a plan for bringing actionable, innovative analytic solutions to market.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the client’s business situation and develop data driven insights that can be understood and implemented to drive marketing strategies
- Align to the overall business strategy when driving the direction of the team, projects, and processes
- Provide overall direction to the development of advanced analytic solutions and strategies to new and existing clients
- Develop project requirements, analytic plans, SOWs, project timelines, and other related materials for the management of deliverables
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all phases of the project; from problem definition to presentation of results
- Manage multiple resources located in different geographic locations and projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of analytic projects
- Account for the overall management of analytic projects; including profitability, timeliness, quality and client value
- Formulate insights, championing and driving insights into action
- Create compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Explore and capitalize on opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients
- Support the sales process by assessing prospective clients’ needs and crafting and presenting proposals that meet those needs
- Provide developmental and managerial leadership to the Analytic Consulting Group
- Enhance internal relationships to ensure the objectives of our clients are being met
- Prioritize and monitor project progress against goals
- Communicate and engage with key internal business partners and Epsilon clients to collaboratively solve business problems
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- A minimum of 10 years professional hands-on experience with statistical modeling, data mining, and advanced segmentation using large marketing databases
- A minimum of 5 years proven managerial or supervisory experience
- Proven experience managing and delivering a wide variety of analytic solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with marketing measurement process, frameworks, tools, campaigns and statistical algorithms
- Sound experience influencing a business or marketing strategy through the application and/or management of advanced statistical techniques and data driven solutions
- Exceptional understanding of consumer behavior and marketing analytics
- Advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Demonstrate superior leadership to the broader business and internal team
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Hands-on programming experience in SAS, SPSS, or related language
- Ability to program in newer and emerging languages such as R and Python
- Large scale marketing databases, data marts, data lakes such as Oracle, Netezza and working knowledge of Hadoop, Amazon Redshift, Google Cloud and other big data technologies
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem with experience with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and social analytic tools
- Experienced with Data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Exposure to a broad set of marketing channel analytics such as CRM, owned, paid and, social
- Some travel to client sites may be required (5-10%) as travel opens up
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.